You can also register by telephoning or emailing Mags
Our fun challenge starts takes place from 09:00 - 12:00 Monday - Friday.
When you register you will be emailed a Challenge Sheet which you can print and use for the duration of the challenge to record your points. You can also download it from here.
The person with the most points wins the Sherbrooke Challenge Cup! Points should be emailed or sent by What's App to Mags daily.
Just remember to send your total to Mags on Friday after 12:00. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like this challenge please let others know especially those who may not use the internet. They can telephone Mags to register and she will do the rest.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD POINTS SHEET
Let's see in how many points we take making cups of tea and other things.
On Friday afternoon you will be able to view the certificates gallery below!
- How many birds can you see from your window for 5 mins. 10 points per bird
- Going out to the bin and back - 100 points
- Switching on and off the television - 100 points
- Making a cup to tea or coffee - 100 points
- Phoning a friend - 10 points per friend
- Phoning someone from the Kirks Directory - 500 points per call
- Watering plants - 100 points
- Washing dishes - 100 points
- Outdoor walk - 1000 points
- Watching people from your window - 50 points
- Reading the paper - 50 points
- Watch Father Brown on TV - 50 points
- Doing a jigsaw - 50 points
- Doing a crossword - 50 points
- Reading a book - 50 points
- Feeding the birds - 100 points
- Doing Anne's Quiz - 1000 points
- Watching the Kirk service on line - 1000
- Writing an article for the next magazine - 2000
- Receive the Coronavirus vaccine part 1 - 10000
- Receive the Coronavirus vaccine part 2 - 10000
8 February - 12 February 2021
1 February - 5 February 2021
Monday 18 January - Friday 22 January 2021